Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday Five and a something, something

After seeing the glory of kind of a shitastical week go down, it was nice to see things finally take a turn for better.

1. Walking the puppies.  Ok well I have started to walk two of the puppies.  It is to hard for me to walk all three because I end up doing the 17lb chiweenie carry, so now I take two and the hubbie takes his little schmellow.   Plus, this has helped Little Man sleep a little better at night which equals more sleep for the hubbie and myself.  Winning.

2. Badger Basketball Team is on to the Sweet 16.  Holler.  This Badger girl is loving it.
Now I need to buy those glasses and an actual basketball jersey.

 
3.  StitchFix glory and goodness arrived this week. I love, love getting my fixes in the mail.  I am a little behind on posting. Hold tight though it is in the works.


4.  Our Green Burrito aka the Durango is fixed again and only cost $100 for the win.


5. Sneaking to see the Littles before I went to work this morning...and watching the little coopers butt move when I played "Fireball" as he was dozing.  Look at this adorableness....
Bring me my pillow pet too...I want a snuggle.  No bad day can come after that.

Now on the horizon for the weekend will be a Starbucks Birthday Frap, watching the Badgers move to the final 8 (yeah I said it, so it shall be) and seeing K on her play, "The Diary of Anne Frank" at the school.  What was the glorious moments of your week? And what awesomeness is on the horizon for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment