Wednesday, March 18, 2015

A Day in the Life...


Did you ever want to sit and see what someone actually does all day...the where were you, you did what?  Well now, of course you did or do because hello have you been introduced to social media. 

Basically I decided that I would document every hour or as close as possible on the hour with a quick snap....seriously I put each one of these up on snap chat.  And believe me it is hard to remember to stop wherever you are and click a quick picture.

The first day in my life happened to be a Saturday....

5:00 am: Wake up, ready set go
6:00 am - Found me feeding the machine.  Chocolate chip bagels with cream cheese spread is one of my pre-run jams.
7:00 am -  Pulling into the parking lot of the gym
8:00 am - Half way thru my run...quick breather to restart the treadmill. Did you know that a treadmill will only go for 60 minutes at a time?
9:00 am - Done with my run found me stretching my chicken legs out.
10:00 am - Wal-Mart run for the house shopping for the month.  Bonus this month is that the Wal-Mart that is close to the gym has a killer air freshener section. And yes between 9 and 10 I showered, your welcome.
11:00 am - Detour to Maurices...hey everyone needs a little me spoiling.
12:00 pm - Stop at the flower shop to pick up the corsage for my son for his winterfest date and then off to do the grocery shopping.
1:00 pm - Did I mention I ran in the morning...McDonalds Shamrock Shake and chicken nugget happy meal for me.
2:00 pm -  The picture got lost, but I was working on my son's taxes with him...whoot first time filing. Welcome to the workforce Mr. Taxpayer, oh never mind kids get everything back...gggrrr.
3:00 pm - Found us waiting/pacing until we had to head out for Winterfest pictures.
4:00 pm - Herding cats...oh I mean teenagers to get pictures taken of them all together, then with there dates, then just the boys, then the girls and then parents with the kids...shuffle shuffle everyday I am shuffling.  Sorry..no picture due to the craziness.
5:00 pm - Getting the work done....work like a boss bitch.
6:00 pm - Still getting the work done and hurrying it right along....because I was getting ready to chew someone's arm off. Again lost picture.
7:00 pm - Finally it was bowling alley pizza time.
8:00 pm - Getting some wash put away and clothes laid out for the week (yes this is a normal Sunday task, but we had other plans on Sunday)
9:00 pm  - Waiting for them to open the gym doors to see the grand march at winterfest.
10:00 pm - My day is finally done and time for a little sleepytime for this girl.

And there you have a simple day in my life. What does your day look like?
 

1 comment:

  1. I like looking at these. I wish I was a get up and exercise person. I've let that dream die.

    ReplyDelete