Monday, March 30, 2015

Ghosts of Weekends Past

Friday evening started off fantastically right, I stopped at starbucks for one of their birthday cake fraps.
It absolutely tasted exactly like a birthday cake. 


Saturday AM I managed to get in my last long run for the half marathon that may or may no be happening. I can say I need to realize that I must eat better the night before.  I did manage to finish watching "Gone Girl", which was awesome.  I serioulsy want to read the second book like right now, but I am fininshing "Wild".   And I think I was totally rockin' an upcoming hairstyle...the vertical piggytails.

 Then since I discovered I was cramping again...and there happens to be a sauna in the locker...I totally hit that thing up which my 15 minutes check this out turned into a 30 minute oh this is glorious.

Oh yeah that said 120.  Now I am not really sure what the whole red thing meant, Think I will just assume my goal should be to never get it that hot.

After that a few errands were order and then home for the afternoon to get some work done. Because later in the evening we had to hit the bowling alley for some pizza time and to watch the Badger basketball game.  And can you tell we are related....
If my shirt would have been black underneath...I may have had to change.
 
Now the slight downer was we did not get to finish watching the game at the bowling alley.  Instead we got the awesome news that the Badgers are going to the final four in the middle of the high school play that we went too.  You know, there was no way I would miss K's play.
 I was completely impressed.  Each one of the kids did an fantastic job on the play.  If you are not familiar with "The Diary of Anne Frank", it is about a business owner who takes his family, another couple, and a dentists and they hide in a room above his factory during world war two.  It is an insight to the basic struggles of the group viewed thru a teenagers girl's eyes.  Sadly Anne Frank does not survive the war.

After all that was said and done, we watched "Gone Girl". Or maybe I should they watched "Gone Girl" while I proceeded to fall asleep.  Well at least I finished watching it earlier in the morning.  Now I am anxious to read the second book.

Sunday found us doing our normal...cleaning house, grocery stopping....but there was a stellar moment for the day.  Midday Culvers Custard Sunday for the win.

 
And the little bro brought some pizza for dinner, which led to an amazing run this morning.
 
Happy Monday Loves
 

No comments:

Post a Comment