Monday, March 2, 2015

Ghosts of Weekend Past

I am still seriously having a hard time wrapping my arms around the fact that it is March.   Probably because when looking at our weather forecast for the week it is still in the negatives.  Crazy.

Friday evening...the hubbie brought me home a shamrock shake. Let it be known that the quickest way to develop a fan base is to hold a shamrock shake.   Look the little chiweenie just a licking his lip.
 
Oh and yes, they are spoiled.  I do share with them.  Just because it is rather funny watching them with green ice cream all of their faces.
 
 
Chuck is the complete addict of the group.
 
Saturday I think hell may have just frozen over.  Plan was to hit the mall to get the wedding ring checked, stop at Lush and Sephora.  And here is where hell froze over....when I walked out of Sephora with nothing more than a sample.  Yes, yes you heard that right.
 
And then it was off to the camper show....
 
Look at this glorious little retro thing
Sent a quick SOS send me money message to my daddie, no luck though.
 
Now some of these trailers are nicer then my house like...

 
the one above with a TV, fireplace, plus it had a breakfast bar area

 
And there was even a walk in closet....well as long as you squatted. Then it was the airstreams...


Shiny and pretty....
 

 
And expensive.  Let's just say this one was like $45,000. And it doesn't come with maid service nor a butler.
 
Sadly we are not rockstars. The whole point of going to a camper show is to check things out.  See what styles you like and the floorplans, so when you want to buy one you have a good feeling of what you like. Then there was little guy....a little more along our lines. 


A little poop room, a couple of bunks, tiny table with a queen bed in the front

 
Lightweight for the most part....and then the hunger hit.
 
 
Needless to say it was such a good deal and a perfect little trailer for us, we bought it!!  Now for the financing to work itself out.
 
After all of that it was off to Mama Mia's to indulge in

 
the worlds best garlic bread.  Greasy cheesy goodness.
 
After all of that Saturday evening was left for relaxing and contemplating the fact that we just bought a camper.

Sunday happened as every week....normal cleaning, grocery shopping, and a little dog that was a total pain in the behind.  Managed to switch out the house decorations for spring.  I can say that a lighter color curtain makes a huge difference in the appearance of the space and slightly lifting up our spirits from this winter.

 
Then there was some meal prep for the week.  And or course we finished off our night with "Shameless"
 
And those were the ghosts of my weekend past.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Every year I tell myself I'm going to try a shamrock shake and then I forget. I must get one now!

    ReplyDelete