Friday, February 27, 2015

February Favorites

February was such a quick month.  I am having a hard time wrapping my arms around the fact that March starts on Sunday.  Of course I am not going to complain about that because it means that Spring is right around the corner...and then tra la la Summer aka boating season.  Alrighty enough day dreaming, let's get on with this months faves.

Moment(s): I really should stop trying to narrow this down to just one, already.
Winter day at the Tiki Bar

Old memories flooding back during our trip to the Saterlee Clarke House

This exact moment right here people...I am so thankful I captured this.

 
Music My jam - Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars
I was hesitant to like this one at first and then suddenly it kind of stuck on me.
 
Beauty Product(s):
Mario Badescu ceramide herbal eye cream - Tried a few other ones, but keep coming back to this one.  It is amazing.
Josie Maran Whipped argan oil hand cream in vanilla apricot - The smell and how my hands feel after I use this glorious.
Lavender and Sleepy Time essential oils - After struggle with falling asleep, thought I would give these a shot.  There has been so much about essential oils lately. 

Reading -
 
Right now I am about half way thru this....and I will say I am enjoying it.  Of course, I do love backpacking; so aside from the general story of her finding herself, the things she learns along the trail from the backpacking experience I find interesting.

Watching - We are still loving our "Shameless".  Of course "The Following" starts Monday night and I am super excited about that too.

Food/Drink -

 
Absolutely anything with sugar in it...I was been a total sweet freak this month.  And I have some girl scout cookies sitting in my drawer as we speak, for the win.

Purchase:
Technically I didn't purchase it, but the hubbie got it for me and I am super excited to start using it. plan on using it to document my adventures, you know when there is no cell service or computers.


Smelling:


Interwebs:

Someone always sneaking into your ben And jerrys go out and get yourself one of these Ben Jerrys Euphori Lock Combination Protector. Confused about to wear to that awesome concert you have tickets too?  Check out this over on tumblr concert outfits blog.

And my shout out this month for some of my fave blog posts are going to Steph. Found out some pretty cool things just in the last week over at her blog...like cooking pasta in a frying pan with cold water (hello I am giving that a try), coconut oil shaving cream, her thoughts on the bachelor (well said, well said).   

And on the horizon for next month...a surprise and "The Diary of Anne Frank" play being put on by the high school.  What was your awesomeness this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment