Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Word: Dreams

What is keeping you from achieving your dreams? 

Time.  There just never seems to be enough hours in the day to get accomplished what I would like too.  Of course I do a fantastic job of taking on too much.  I am so talented at this that I just add things to my life without anyone's help.  Like today when I balance my family, work, blogging, and training for my marathon plus finding time for fun.  Being that I am highly driven having all of this keeps my sanity in check.  Chaosis can be fun.  So of course, if I had more time I would just contemplate more dreams and build more mountains for me to conquer.


Linking up with Delightfully Tacky

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I very much agree with this! No matter how well I schedule, there never seems to be enough time for all my plans!! Good luck! :)

    xo
    Sarah
    http://excitinglittlethings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete