Monday, July 7, 2014

Marathon Monday - Wishlist

Welcome back to the Monday marathon recap.  Last week with the holiday was a complete mess.  To ensure I got my runs in I changed my running schedule.   Ran Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.   My body seriously does not like the whole running back to back.   Needless to say Thursday's long run got shorted.  Aside from the aches the brain was not in the right place at all. 

With that being said and since shopping makes everything better.  Let me bring you my marathon wishlist:

1. Shoes - This will happen, just when.  Purely due to the number of miles put on the shoes.

Now to only pick the color...decisions, decisions.


2.  Hydration pack - And another will be happening.  Really need a better fitting hydration pack with a place for the cell phone.
 
via


3.   Sports bra. - One that makes the girls happy plus looks stylish aka doesn't look like a "bra", enough that I could wear just that.  Summers are hot people.



Plus I would like a new loose fitting tank to wear over it.  Suggestions needed.

4.  Road ID - Better safe then sorry.




5.  Mid-run Tummie Yummies - Need to start prepping my tummie for the glorious feast we will be fed on the course.  Honestly I will be thinking of a cocktail and burger while eating this paste. 



via

6.  Garmin Watch - Now all the prior were pretty much necessities.  This one though is pure drool.  Justa  want not a need.



 
 
There you have my marathon wishlist.  May the package stork be gracing my doorstep soon.
 
 








1 comment: