Friday, July 18, 2014

StitchFix Friday

Todays Friday Five is going to be Stitchfix Friday.   It serioulsy seemed like forever since I had gotten anything.  What is it? how does it work?  No need to fret I will hook you up with the little details at the end of this post.

Now moving on, what was in the box?
Do you see a zebra?  Me either, but hey there is a lot of stripes going on here.
 
1. Dory Braid Detailed Striped Tank - Material of the shirt..softy, comfy.  Cut was perfect on me. Color very summery.  Really liked the variations on the stripes on this shirt. 
 
2.Kahlo Embroidered Racerback Tank - The picture does this shirt no justice. The embrodiery was very detailed.  Cut on the upper portion was nice.  The flare out on the bottom was a little much. 

  For all you girls who fashion blog, you be the bomb. This whole standing, posing, and smiling like you are not faking it thing is hard work. 

3. Rhona Lace Fit and Flare Dress - Again the fit and cut on this one was perfect.  Seeing this in the box, I had my doubts about the fabric.  Once on though, well you can tell from the picture.   Once again stitchfix hit perfection when I told them I needed a dress for Phanton of the Opera.

4.  Leigh Drape Back Tank - Fit was perfect again.  Comfortable flowing fabric.   The draping on the back is perfect.  Color perfectly summery.

5. Saige Cropped Linen Pant - A little baggie yet super comfortable.  Fit was little bit, but with the cotten content I am sure they will shrink a little. Plus they made the bootie look amazeballs.  Hello, that is the point of pants right. 

And last but very not the least...what did I keep.  All of it.  Say What? Yeppers. Plus there are plans for each piece already.
#1 - Think this will be worn on a day out with my littles to the zoo.
 #2 - Will be going to another individual that loved it more then I. Cut was just off for me.
#3 -   Phantom of the Opera with my Mommie
#4 - Found an adorable headband with the colors in the shirt and totally plan on wearing it to work one day.
#5 - I have been wearing the heck out of those pants in the last week.   Comfortable to the max.  They have already accompanied me on the boat and been the perfect item to toss on after swim lessons with the littles.

One of the major differences in this round was that I adjusted my sizes online.  No more looking like I am drowning in the stuff.   To get the perfect fix, adjust sizes and notes accordingly/often.

Now the famous last words, if you haven't tried it....go do it already.  Here are the details on how you can get in on the action.
Stitch Fix
If you are unaware what it is, here are some details. Go online here: Stitchfix. Fill out a style profile, pay $20 to have the sylist pick out and send you clothes. Once you receive them you have three days to choose which ones you will keep and which ones you will return. You make notes online also regarding what you liked or didn't like to help out the stylist on your next fix.
Now this girl, will just be sitting on the porch waiting for my next little box of glory to arrive.
 
Stay pretty
 

No comments:

Post a Comment