Wednesday, July 2, 2014

June Favorites

Say what?!?  One month of summer has already past.  How can these be?  June seemed rather long but yet at the same time just too short.   Anyways, let's take a peek at my faves from the month of June.

Moment -
Favorite of the month was definetly taking these two goobers to Green Bay and see all the excitement in their eyes when we were at the amusement park.
 
Beauty Product - Hey did I memtion it is summer, so sparkly and gold eyeshadow plus some Naughty Nautical Essie nail polish for my little piggies.  Eyeshadow - is glorious by the way.  This picture does it no justice. L'Oreal Infallible.  Check it out.

Reading - Again this month have had very little time to squeeze in reading, we will  just be proud that it is July and I actually read all of my June magazines.

Watching - Nothing.  Summertime people. Ain't no one got time for the boob tube here.

Food/Drink - Aside from anything that comes off the grill....I have had a strange calling to sweets this month.  But hello what is not to love about the offerings from Ben and Jerry.

And let's not forget the best red velvet cupcake on the planet.  Flippin' hello.


Purchase - Kayak Carrier.  The perfect accessory to my craziness.


Internet Random - Check out my blog post about my fave buzzfeeds as of recent.  That sums that up.


Looking Forward to in next month...going up north on the fourth and of couse all time on the water.

Speaking of going up north on the fourth.  This girl is out people.  Until next week, have a glorious fourth!!

1 comment: