Monday, July 14, 2014

Marathon Monday

 
Happy Monday.  As you can tell I survived yet another week of marathon training.  Last week was a step down week.  My mileage was shorter, yay.  I seriously needed that.  And shorter miles on Saturday meant that I go to sleep an extra 30 minutes, winning.
 
With it being a shorter run, there really was not much to report.  The weather was humid.  So really the whole time I just kept hoping the clouds would open and a coolness in the form of rain would happen.
 
Did see a few things on the road.
Like Chickens, in the front yard of someones house.  Then there was this poor little dead turtle.  Road kill people is a sad thing.  Right along with all the trash that I see on the side of the road.  I mean come on, did you have to throw that out the window.  Of course, this takes the cake as the interesting find of the run...
A recliner.  When I found it, it was upside down.  So of course I had to turn it the correct way.  Wasn't to gross...plus it was a massaging recliner.  Now if there would have been an outlet there I could have gotten a massage mid run.  Drove past the area on Sunday and it was gone.  There goes the plans for next week and attempting to have a generator set up for mid run massages.
 
Back on track this week...and we will be pushing pass the great fourteen.
 
Enjoy the week
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment