Friday, June 6, 2014

Whats in my Bag : GYM BAG


Sorry for the hiatus this week.  Work has been kind of taking presidence.  Speaking of work, let's talk about a working out related item.  What's in my gym bag?  I am a lover of peeking into what other people seem to have in there bags.  So why not share my gym bag necessitites.


1.   Eddie Bauer Water Bottle - Hydration is important, clearly.
2.   Workout Plan - Having a plan is important.  Keeps you on track, and knowing what you are doing.  Wandering in circles at the gym really does not count as a workout, sorry.
3.   Nexus 7 from Google and Tablet Sleeve -  Absolute must have for me.  Not only do I catch up on my blog reading while on the elptical, but I also watch TV shows on Netflix and random Youtube videos while running.
4Tums - When I get heartburn, it is earth shattering bad.  Without these I seriously think I would die.  Thankfully this happens few and far between (knock on wood).
5.  and 6. Adidas Women's Supernova Running Shoes - Absolutely adore these shoes.  Mile after mile my feet have been nothing but happy.  Yes, you will find me hugging/loving my running shoes on a fairly regular basis.  Why two pairs in the gym bag?  I use my old running shoes to lift weights.  I do not wear my "running" shoes when I am lifting.
7.   Headbands - Keeping the hair out of my face is numero uno while running.  The multi-color one was a fantastic gift from the steppie.  So cool, you want one? Drop me an email and maybe I can bribe here.
8.  (left) Ipod Nano with Nike +  -  This is the bomb.  I love to jam aka pretend I am a major rockstar and jam on the treadmill quite possibly singing out loud.  Oh and the Nike + tracks my pace, mileage, and time feeding my ability to overanalyze all important details of my run.
8. (right)   Extra Delights Chocolate Mint Gum - The only time I chew gum is while working out.  This is my all time must have gum, as stated before on this little section of the cyberworld.

There you go my little fellow snoopers all of the glorious items in the gym bag.   Since "snoopers" like to sniff around, you are welcome for my leaving out the dirty sweat towels.   End of the day those are my must have gym bag items.  Leave the house without any of those and no workout could happen.

Have a glorious weekend
 

1 comment:

  1. BEST GUM EVER! Is it hard to read/comment using a tablet?! I think you just changed my life

    ReplyDelete