Wednesday, June 18, 2014

#9to5TotalSocial

Time for a little link up with Helene and Sarah.   Time to get social.  This week we are talking about our 9-5.

What I do with my day?  Basically my day is like a babysitting job.  I have to watch over approx. 2000 pieces of equipment across the United States at over 50 locations.  On a normal day it wouldn't be too bad except that my kids have wheels on them and fit nicely into a semi-trailer.  Meet the kids or close replicas of them....
 
In my job I deal with all aspects of the acquisition, moving, and retirement of equipment while ensuring that our suppliers and plants are playing their correct roles in the process (nicely).  It is a pretty crazy job to have.  It really gets fun when they give you a 5 million dollar piggy bank.  Suddenly you have tons of friends because everybody wants a shiney new toy to grace their dock.   And what girl doesn't like to spend some money.
 
That is what I do all day...I like to think of it as a logic problem or a puzzle where the pieces are actually moving and changing while you are trying to put it together.  Challenging and fun.
 
What do you do with your 9 to 5?
 




Venus Trapped in Mars
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Id be scared to be responsible for all that...I can barely keep up with my kids LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like this link up! Do you work with big burly men all day?

    ReplyDelete