Friday, June 20, 2014

Face Fall Friday Five

Face Fall??  Yep, it was when you are to the point of complete and utter exhaustion that you just want to fall on your face and take a nice long sleep.  Is this word combination seriously a thing, no idea if it was before but it is now.

Face Fall. For some reason today after waking up from a normal night of slumber, I am completely exhausted. This night of slumber graced me with an additional 30 minutes of sleep in the AM (yay for rest days) by the way, which just adds to the mystery of why I am tired, pooped, exhausted, and feeling like I need a blankie.  May the stars align at some point this weekend to grace me with a nice restful night of 8-10 hours of zzzz's. 

For now though let's do Face Fall Friday Five aka the things I seriously wish that I had right now:

1. Quiet and my Bed with this nice little reminder Sign hanging about.
One day I will either purchase one of these or make one.  I love this saying.  I foresee something with more length (vs. width) and a few mountains.   People advertise these for childrens rooms...I say put it in mine.  Like a nice warning as to not wake me so one will not get an arm possibly chewed off.
 
2. Down pillow - Since I would be laying in my bed, of course I would need my pillow.  I adore my pillow.  Probably spent a little too much on it, but hello sleeptime is precious.   Bonus was that The Company Store is a Wisconsin based company.  Keeping it local(ish).

3. Linen Spray - Spritzing this on the bed just before sleepytime helps me calm myself.  Probably don't "need" it today...still smells pretty though.

4. and 5.   Sleepytime wouldn't be the same without my woobies and puppies taking up half my space of the bed.
And I get to keep the blankets for myself...plus the dogs would be so exhausted too that they could not get up to bark and the slightest noise in the house, outside, or in their brain.  Plus no chasing bunnies in their dreams and running in their sleep.

That took way more energy today then I felt using up today.  Still sleepy.   Think that everyone needs to band together to bring the siesta tradition to the US.   Lunch and Nap has to be win, who's in?





No comments:

Post a Comment