Saturday, June 28, 2014

Saturday 6 - Buzzfeed

Oh Buzzfeed, how I have missed you so.  For whatever reason I have not been cruising buzzfeed as of recent. I can say though my revisit did not disappoint.  And with that I bring you my Friday 5(6) courtesy of Buzzfeed.

Things Runners Won't Tell You
My favorites:
1. Shoes really do matter. - Yes, they do I am shoes obsessed.  Right now I am currently trying to figure out the correct points to order new shoes and of course, the color.
2. You lose half your weekends to running. - Hence why I am sitting here before the crack of dawn.
3. Losing one of your toenails is a possibility. - True, happened.
4. Your running clothes smell like death - enough said

Bend and Snapchat LOL Puns

Way to many on this list to pick a fave.  Just check it out.  I was dying of laughter.


19 Signs your Sweet Tooth is out of Control
Trying not to eat a dessert that’s right in front of you requires a Herculean effort that you just DO NOT have.
and umm yeah...You become mildly panicky when you get a craving for something sweet and realize there’s nothing in the house.


 Global Beauty Standards
Wow, now this was just interesting. First people's perception of beauty across the world, amazing.  Second, amazing what they could do with photoshop.



Cards Against Humanity Combos That will make you Think Twice

I need this game, badly.  Again, just check these out you will be rolling on the floor.  Someone please start a hashtag of #crazycardsagainsthumanitycombos on instagram.

 Inspiring Thoughts to Help you Kick Ass
via

Since it is like 4 in the morning on the Saturday, let's start the day off right with some inspiration.  You can never have too much of that.

Enjoy your weekend
 

No comments:

Post a Comment