Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Sneaky, Sneaky Weiner

 
Hello, It is I Chuck the Chiweenie here again.  While I write this post my mommie is in Arizona.  Since she left I have discovered the scheduling feature within blogger.  Now they will be completely clueless as to when I am sneaking onto their computers.  For a very brief moment I thought my mommie was catching on.  Sad to say mommie, you don't know everything.

Priorities.  After the mass disaster of the picture within my last post (really my no means was it a flattering picture), I poised absolutely amazingly cute to get mommie to take some pictures.  She always has her camera and takes pictures of everything.  It was pretty much a gaurantee that I got a good one.  The picture above and this one are two of the wonders of the day.
Oh yes by all means feel free to print them up and hang them somewhere.  everyone should have the honor of basking in the glory of I, Chuck the Chiweenie.
 
Now back to the business at hand. Mommie left me and went to Arizona.  She left me with daddie, two teenagers, and my puppy brother.  I would say that it is cruel and she should have taken others with her, but then I may have had to go to the kennel.  The kennel is a very stressful experience.  Nothing is done within my schedule. Nothing.
 
Being here with my daddie is not bad.  He likes to sit on the couch and play his video games.   This means that my blanket is always nice and warm.  He even took two whole days off to spend with me.  We can just disregard the fact that my puppy brother, Bullet was there.  Mommie should have taken him with.  Then maybe the days when daddie went to work I could have stayed in Bullet's kennel.  It is much more spacious then mine.  I should lodge a complaint. Or taken me with.  She mentioned Mexico prior to leaving.  That is one of my homelands.  I would have fit in good there.  Plus it is warmer there.  There would be no need for a sweater.
 
Before mommie left, she gave daddie a very detailed list to make sure my needs were met.  She is very good with details and being particular.  It may drive some people crazy, but I understand.  I am a fragile creature after all.
 
Randomly I have been peering out the window into our little cul de sac to await my mommies arrival.  She will be home soon in people time...months in mine.  But I shall wait.  I must go now daddie and Bullet are coming inside from the frigid outdoors.  When you read this I should have my mommie home. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment