Monday, February 17, 2014

Getting it done

To think that for a moment I thought that I would have the chance to catch a breath this weekend.  Not so much. Being gone plus getting back late from vacation added a whole lot more to this weekend.

Friday night I had the chance to have the final supper with one of my friends who will be leaving the Wisconsin wonderland for the big lights of New York City. 



Saturday, we had a spur of the moment decision to go and buy a car.  I am starting to come to the conclusion that all major purchases in our house go along the lines of something like : hey look at this. Nice. Lets buy it. Ok. Done.  Much like the boat purchase that occured over summer. Here is our glorious purchase.



  Now we almost had to walk away from the deal except they were able to get the fan motor going on the heater.  You know a very, very important feature in the north. And we drove it home Saturday. Bam.

Saturday evening led to the final homegame of my son's basketball season. One win and one loss.



And the official last bag of awesome popcorn for the season.

Now since what was suppose to go down on Saturday completely didn't. We had to get a whole bunch of things accomplished on Sunday.  Managed to pull it off and have everything we need for winterfest, some things for the ubberly cute nephews birthday, groceries and a clean house..  Plus had our Sunday family dinner, which just happened to be lasagna.

And I am still holding hopes of getting back on my regular blogging plan and sharing some fun n the sun pictures from my little vacation.   From yet another snowy day in Wisconsin...

No comments:

Post a Comment