Friday, February 28, 2014

Monthly Faves

February, oh February how love is in the blasted frigid cold air.  This month just happened to fly by like no ones' business.  Part of this was due to me taking a break.  Let's take a look at some favorite moments or things from the month...
 
1.  Sunshine and Palm trees instead of the Wisconsin Winter
 
 2. Getting to eat churizo for breakfast any chance I got. Spicey goodness.
 
3.  Dinner with a friend who will soon be departing on a new adventure in the big city of New York.
 
 4.  Getting my carabox in the mail...and continuing to crush over the mugs with my blogs name on them!
 
 5.  And of course as always, last but not least my family and our moments together



 
 
And now it is time to bring on March which will hopefully bring us some warmer weather.  Right now I would be grateful for 30...this girl is frozen to the bones.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment