Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Beauty Buzz - Eye Creams

After a very long hiatus from the beauty buzz Tuesday, I am back.  The last Beauty Buzz was the highlight of a local Wisconsin shop that crafted eye pallettes.   Today though we are going to continue on with a portion of my skincare regime.   You can check out the past posts here:  Face Cleaners, exfoliating scrubs, and toners.    My focus today will be eye creams.

At one point in my life I had this whole age gracefully theme going and was determined I wasn't going to use anything out of the norm.  Then the glorious look how awesome my life has been lines started to show up.  Heard of some ladies in their 20's using eye creams, so I figured hey why not.  And guess what? It made a difference. So now every night and morning my eye area gets some moisturizing love.

My morning go to:
It is glorious.  Has a bit of a tingle to it.  Plus it has a pinkish tint which helps with the undereye circles and brightening the area.  It is amazingly refreshing.


When evening comes it is all about my Mario
 

If you been hanging around the beauty buzz here you know my love for the Mario Badescu. I cannot sing enough praises.   This is the perfect eye cream for night.  Light but yet think enough.  Silky smooth plus it smells glorious.

There you have it.  My very much loved eye creams.  And if you haven't started using one, you must now.  The difference is actually amazing.  Stay Beautiful

1 comment:

  1. I can't use any eye creams because they will cause milia to grow...it really really sucks! Thank you for sharing and linking up at #Beauty Buzz!

    xo,
    Janise
    http://MamaInHeels.com

    ReplyDelete