Thursday, February 13, 2014

Who wants a cow pie

Cow Pie, Cow Pie.  Come get your cow pie.   At least thats what my day is feeling like.  And when I say cow pie I am not talking about these...
 
More like the other kind of cow pie and I am not going to even show you a picture of that here.  Yeah you're welcome.  How about this though instead.
 
 
Today I had so many ambitions, like getting this awesome post written that would have kind of related to my travel experience as of lately.  Since obviously I did not get thru my hundred plus vacation pictures.  Sometimes a girl just gets busy (not that kind). More like had to go and visit two of the cutest boys on the planet gracing them with gifts.
 
And after really not finding any pictures that could help with the whole travel experience post, got easily frustrated.  The easily frustrated part though was also due to a person who just seems like they need to make everything difficult.  Seriously, all I have to say is that there is a point where people are going to grow up.  You will no longer have control.  It is good, not bad.  Enable others to achieve progress and fly out of the nest.  Encourage them in their joys.  Done, enough said.  Now no worries  because of course this girl has a master plan.  My strong will and stubbornnes will win in the end.  First though I think I will do this...
 
Okay maybe if it wasn't snowing. 
 
 
And now that whole mini tantrunm is over...time for me to get out of this place.  Stay tuned for tomorrow and the fitness Friday link up.  With that whole vacation thing...pretty sure the report out will be one hot mess.


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment