Friday, February 21, 2014

Got 5 seconds or 5 Minutes...Let's here it for the Friday Five

Let's get serious this is going to be a bang this whole blog post out in less then 5 minute kind of deal.  Why?  This girl has places to go.  Would tell you what but that would kind of ruin the surprise for Monday.  You know when I tell you all about the weekend.

1. It is Friday so lets talk fitness.   Quick and sweet.  Yeah that is how the workouts have been.  My lazy rear still hasn't lifted weights this week.  Baby steps people.  At least I finished season one of "The Following", which in a round about way meant I was running this week.   Yay!!!


So let's see how things stack up... we are just going high level.

Hubbie - Goal Lose Weight (40-45lbs)
Weight Lost to date:  20lbs (half way baby, whoot!)

Dawn - Goal Lose Weight/Lean up/Run a half marathon
Weight Lost to date: 4.5lbs
Current Body Fat %: 23.4

2.  Carabox....yay my carabox came.   I was so excited to get this in the mail.
Oh my goodness I loved everything.  Plus I was absolutely giddy to see coffee mugs with my blog name on them.  It made my day.



3. Candle Sale. Bath and Body Works.  So much for getting just 4.
Yeah, that is "sleep" lotion.  Whatever it takes sometimes.


4.Getting it together.   After buying the car, things went into a whirl wind.  We have insurance nailed down, appointments scheduled to get the car some basics, and the all important drivers license test set up for the teenager.  Plus he also applied for jobs this week.   Coming together people, it's coming together.


5. Having enough time to sit and read the weekly paper the actual day it came in the mail.  Oh that was such a glorious moment.  It meant for one brief moment I felt caught up enough to take a breather!!

So bam there you have a quickie five moments from my little week.  Now time to get the heck out of here and bring on the weekend.  Let's just ride that cow home....



No comments:

Post a Comment