Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Weiner Wisdowm - So Fancy

Hello, it is I, Chuck the great Chiweenie. As you recall, or if you don't click right here, my little epiphany about my mommie thinking that I would be a glorious little puppie model, I thought it was due time to update everyone with my go to outfits for winter.  It is very frigid in Wisconsin and it is important to ensure one is warm.  Plus one must not forget that last Wednesday, January 14th was:
__________________________________________________________________________________

National Dress Up Your Pet Day

It's National Dress Up Your Pet Day! Does your pet have an impeccable sense of style? Today is the perfect opportunity to break out the bejeweled collars, sassy sweaters, and fashion accessories.
A Weimaraner named Man Ray is arguably the most famous dressed-up pet in American history. In the 1970s he collaborated with his owner, photographer William Wegman, to produce a collection of internationally acclaimed portraits.
 
Now speaking of staying warm and much to my dismay, I had to recruit my puppy brother Little Man to help with said fashion post.  It turns out that my master plan of staying warm by increasing my food content has contributed to a little more fluff then I had initially anticipated.  No worries my mommie has said placed me on a strict caloric intake to ensure that I will once again become a lean, mean, little chiweenie.
 
Let's begin shall we...with it being winter and the possibility of being snowed in stylish pajamas are a necessity
I prefer to wear ones with a collar for that extra coverage.  Notice that when it comes to pajamas it is important to have back legs also for extra coverage.

Here we have little man showing off the butt flap still.  This comes in handy when you need that little extra butt scratch for your humans or if the pajamas are getting you a little to warm, you just open the flap and feel the breeze.
 
Speaking of staying warm...winter does mean sweater weather.

 
Here I am sporting one of my favorite winter sweaters. May look familiar I have featured this in the original, branching out post. Not only does it have a glorious pattern on but it has....

 
a hood.  Most of ones heat is lost thru there head so a hood is a very important feature in Wisconsin.  Hats just do not stay well on us puppies.  Those humans just can not get the ear holes correct nor are the under muzzle straps comfortable by any means.
 
When the weather turns slightly warmer one can get away with wearing a hooded sweater.

 
Another option shown above is one with a scarf.  Not only does the scarf ensure that there is proper neck coverage...it also serves as entertainment purposes plus unlike your tail when you chase the tassel it is more likely that you will catch that.

 
Of course let's not forget to make sure we are prepared for the superbowl.  When you don't have a team jersey or refuse to buy one since your team f'd up and you cannot commit to either team in the superbowl, you can still be stylish in the football sweater.
 
There you have the basic must have items for any puppie winter wardrobe.  Now onto the possibility of Chuck wear.  My mommie was rocking this sweater the other day...

 
Oh yes what do you think?  Close but not really.
We will need to launch our very own chuck wear line since clearly finding an item that shines with all my handsomeness in the store is yet to be found.
 
What do you think?  Any other relevant life information that I could gather for you?   Until we meet again my chuck lovers...
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment