Friday, January 2, 2015

December Faves

Moment:  This month was kind of hard for moments since I wanted to kind of steer clear of Christmas related moments...because that time being a fave should be a given.  One though had to slip in
The littles seeing Santa.  It is always a ton of fun watching kids (who don't scream bloody terror) going to see santa.
Bad picture, but checking out a new Italian restaurant one town over was definitely awesome.  I like food.

Music My Jam -  Jessie J Burning' Up ft. 2 Chainz


Beauty Product - Winter has embraced Wisconsin.  Less the snow which I seriously have issues with.  We will leave that conversation with a therapist though.   Of course with it being cold and me being dry like a desert my fave beauty product of the months goes to anything that moisturizes me, whether it me lotion, lip balms, you get the idea.

Clothes - Did I mention the cold...I have been all about super big cozy socks and scarves.  Not those fancy pretty fashion ones either.  The knitted give me some warmth I don't care if with this lied I look like the stay puff marshmallow man kind.

Reading -   Still waiting to get to a book and some magazines.  One of these days.  Over this break I am kind of getting very, very caught up on projects...so actually getting to the book "Wild" is definitely a possibility.

Watching -  We finally  finished up "The Following" and "Dexter".  I can not wait until I see what they do with the next season of "The Following".  Then the ending to "Dexter", I seriously do not know what to think about that.

Food/Drink -  Anything in the form of a sweet

Smelling - Would have been a cupcake candle that I got from my son. Just happened to toss it prior to take a picture.

Purchase - Gifts for my Family

Internet Random - nada

Blog Post - Nothing really popping out here.  Had a few things that I wanted to look at and few oppurtuntities ones being  Helene in Betweens Blogger Gram on instagram.  Such a fun idea to get some exposure and then Chasing the extraordinaries 12X30 challenege.  Right about a topic each month and or post a pic to instagram and based o ntheir topic.  Simply as pie right.

Looking Forward too in next month Things quieting after the holidays...and the nighthike at the marsh.  

Now hold tight for a little year in review post and what are hopes and dreams are for the next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment