Friday, January 9, 2015

2015 Word of the Year

Now presenting the 2015 word of the year:  
 
In the past I have never nor thought I would do a word of the year.  I mean after all there are sooo many words that a person could choose from.   So why this year?  At the end of last year I looked back at what I did, where I came and what all happened and thought to myself goodness I developed some "strength" over the year. 
Now where would a person go from there and I came up with the word to start my year as "conquer".  I choose conquer because I have some more goals that I know I am strong enough to do. Now I just need to conquer them.  I want to see the family conquer the goals that they have set for the year.   Basically I want us all to be looked at like this at the end of the year...



Come 2016 I will hopefully be looking back and be like boom we conquered it all, damn we are just dangerous.  Watch out world, we are coming!

Linking up for the 12x30 Challenge with Kenzie


2 comments:

  1. I love that you chose the word "conquer"! Having developed strength last year gives you the tools to conquer the goals you set this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chose a similar word for 2015. However I like conquer better makes it more motivating. I am sure you will conquer all goals this year.

    ReplyDelete