Friday, January 23, 2015

10 Photos that Make me Happy - 12X30 Challenge

One of the blogging prompts for the 12x30 challenge was to share 10 photos that make you happy.  Well now if you know me, you know I take way to many photos...and there is truly not a single one that doesn't make me happy (unless it contains an ex or someone who is currently on a shitlist, I mean hello).  Now some of these may look familiar and some not so much...let's take a look.
My Bullet in all his cuteness.  One day you will see me going down the road with my head out the window trying to figure out what all the bark is about.

Yes, Bullet is pretty much up for anything and yes we were sledding down a small hill here. 
 
The day my son was born.  One of the greatest days of my life.

Our first 5k together

Yeah...I just love this picture of us.

 
My little bro and the boys...this one makes me smile because it shows off their personalities so well. Funny brother, Cooper being all lovey and my Moo being "strong willed."
 
One word:  Disneyworld

The first time my son put his feet in the Atlantic ocean.  This was also the day he forgot about the phone in the pocket and was the only "crazy" person in the ocean.  Guess 60 was a little too cool for the locals.
 
My brother just being awesome with my son aka his nephew.  Should have seen it right there that he would be a great dad someday.

Forest, my mom and grandma with me, of course.  Seeing a picture with all of us together makes me happy.  I miss my grandma.
 
Since I actually don't have wedding or weird reception pictures saved anywhere this will have to do...its us and what is to not love about that.
And this one sandbar chilling.  What is to not love about boating and having a steppie, my adventure girl, who shares some of my crazy.
 
And there you have a select few pictures from the archives and otherwise that make me happy...
Have a lovely weekend
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment