Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Stitch Fixery #10

Been quite sometime since I was able to get one of these little things a moving.   The fix actually came in towards the beginning of November ( I think).  Ok yes way to long since I have been able to get this going.

And once again Jessica completely hit this one out of the park.

 
1. Brentwood Jersey Stripe Tiered Top - First I was kind of hesitant about keeping this, but the hubbie loved it.  So of course then it had to stay.  Turns out though it was a good idea.  The material is super soft. I dressed it up and have worn it to dinner with some black skinnies and heels plus it easily dresses down too.



2. Analisa Twisted Seam Pull-Over Sweater and Denna Colored Skinny Jean - Hello sweater weather, I was completely in need of some super comfy yet stylish sweaters for the fall and winter.  Then those jeans, this would be my very first pair of colored denim.  I was unsure at first, but now I find myself wearing them quite often.  Where I wore: out for breakfast, the mall, hello.

3. Lanna Boat Neck Sweater - Another welcome addition for fall and winter.  Absolutely loved the color of this sweater. Where I wore:  errand running and work

 
4. Layla Twin Stripe and Elbow Patch Cardigan - Again, what can I say except loved it.  This was my very first striped cardigan that would be added to my wardrobe.  Where I wore:  lounging and errand running.
 
Since my update of my sizes and making sure I have been very detailed about my loves and hates, I have had some amazing fixes.  Jessica, my stylist, is amazeballs.  My next fix will be arriving today.  I could not be more excited and hope that my girl Jessica hooked me up with some glory again this time.

Now the famous last words, if you haven't tried it....go do it already.  Here are the details on how you can get in on the action.

Stitch Fix
If you are unaware what it is, here are some details. Go online here: Stitchfix. Fill out a style profile, pay $20 to have the sylist pick out and send you clothes. Once you receive them you have three days to choose which ones you will keep and which ones you will return. You make notes online also regarding what you liked or didn't like to help out the stylist on your next fix.
Now this girl, will just be sitting on the porch waiting for my next little box of glory to arrive.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment