Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Where the weekends went....

Kind of realized that it has been sometime since a weekend recap has hit this little edge of the blog sphere.  Since there has been kind of a lot going on with the holiday and all...why not do a moments in time in the sack post.   Bring on the shenanigans...

First up a shout out for the start of track season

Whoot check out those shoes. That shout out got him to smile during the race. Give this kid so much credit.  He is a two miler.  Which means that you have to run in the same god awful circle 8 times.  And there is no music.  Being a runner, I hate out and backs...a circle 8 times must be total suckage.  Great job at the track meet to the Forest!!
 
Speaking of Forest, he does have issues.  One of them being his obsessions.  Now I have written on here before about the shoe obsession.  It appears that it has now flowed into a sock obsession also.
When he showed me these, I was like "you seriuosly want these? And you are going to wear them?"  Answer was yes.  There was no way I could pass up getting them for him.  Wait until the day I can sneak a picture when he decides to wear them with shorts and sandals.  At least socks are cheaper then the shoe addiction.
 
Since I do live in Wisconsin, we were graced with this....
 
Just craziness. 
 
Speaking of Craziness....let's see a couple additional uses for the potty training seat. 
Now the hat...is by far the best idea to date.  Cute Cooper.
 
Then there is the Moo with one of his many faces.  One day I will finally suceed in getting the perfect picture of the strange way that child can move his tongue.

 
Speaking of craziness...shopping with my mommie.  My number one quest was to find the perfect sunglasses.  Now when the sunglasses happen to be by the hats....let me take a selfie.
 
 
Big pimpin'....we should have been on our way to a tropical island to lay in hammocks and drink umbrella drinks.
Flamingo dress.....oooohhhh fishy face. Hubbie said like no.  Dreamin' of summertime swag time. Skerp.
 
And one can not forget that it was Easter weekend.   Our Easter Sunday consisted of family, food and more food.   A peek of our little craziness....
Basket for the babies.  Except the white mini eggs who wear for the little brother.  Who may or may not tried to chew my hand off when I wanted one itty bitty little sample.  White chocolate is completely his jam.
The food spread...oh my.  Turkey, ham and all teh fixings.  Plus I showed my mommie and daddie the glory of It's a Sweet Life cupcakes.  Deliciousness.
 
The hubbie and me had like a little mini date at our own private table in the kitchen.  We are special like that.

We also took time to drive around on Grandma's scooter.  Which I drove for the first time ever.  May just have to get one of those to zip around town on.  Since when I found the winnebago on craigs list it got shoot down.  Much easier to convince people I need a scooter. 
 
There you have it.   What we have been up to in the sack.  A lot of crazy and some over indulging.
 
Enjoy your Tuesday
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: