Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Wallet Watch

Once again it is time to clamp down on the spending and start watching the wallet.  Teaming up once again for the Wallet Watch with Steph over at Life according to Steph.  This time around you make up the rules.  Basic rule though is make a budget and stick to it.  Fess up your sins on May 6th.
 
Now regarding the little rules I will be making for myself this time around.
  • No outing that is not budgeted for.  Somewhat scared that there is nothing much on the calendar providing mucho chances for me to mess up.
  • No items that are not budgeted for.  Above and beyond the everyday.
  • No unnecessary purchases. Not on the preplanned list. No Buy.  Red Alert - Avoid Target at all Costs or and Kohls.
  • Stay within the house, grocery, and personal item budget.

There you have it.  Come back on May 6th for the recap.  Or watch my instagram for my shames.  Sure I won't disappoint.

1 comment:

  1. I failed on day 1. Whenever I do one of these, I swear I screw up immediately to get it out of the way, and then I'm good for a while.

    ReplyDelete