Friday, August 2, 2013

How to get a tummy ache everyday...Friday Five

Shout out to the best boss in the world.  How do you get that title.  Simple come up with this great idea:

Subject: Desert Week Challenge - Murders Row Line-Up
Importance: High
   (Oh heck yeah this was definetly a high priority message)
 I would suggest running an extra 50 miles this weekend so you can be guilt free next week.

 
Now let's bring on the Friday Five aka moments of goodness....

Monday – Brian’s Delicious Pies - Peach and Apple
 





 
Tuesday – Scott’s Famous Spheres aka balls
 
Now for this little contest not only did he make his original oreo balls, but also made peanut butter.  Which were amazeballs!!
 



 


Wednesday – Nathalie’s Tarte Au Chocolat

 

Thursday –  Sandy’s Cherry Pretzel Tort
 Yet another stellar dessert this week in which I can just not get enough of.  The last time she made this was for my work wedding party.  She stated never again.  Not sure why this stuff is delicious, amazing, fantastic, etc.  Well with a little crying, whining I got her to make it for our dessert week.  Yay.   Where you would have found me late Thursday...licking, I mean, cleaning the pan for her.  Yum
 

 

Friday – Caroline’s Chocolate and Espresso Cupcakes: Sorry to disappoint that I was not in attendance for this delight.  So we will just fill Friday in with the extra indulgence I had the privilege of partaking in on Wednesday.   And yes by 9:30 Wednesday morning I was having a major sugar overload tummy ache. Completely worth it.

Ruby Snap Cookies sent to our department by a supplier. One of my friends all time fave cookies.
 
 
Now if you were thinking that you were not going to overindulge this weekend, I am thinking that this Friday five may have just changed your mind.  Your Welcome.
 
Dawn Marie


 

No comments:

Post a Comment