Friday, August 23, 2013

Gettin' my fix on

Oh yeah I got my fix on...and for a change it is not some random food I shouldn't really being eating (like glorious cheese popcorn), nor an alcoholic beverage, or anything dirty (sorry).  It was my very first time Stitch Fix.  Talk about exciting.  Seriously fill in information, someone else picks out the clothes, and poof it is on your doorstep.  Awesome.

Behold my very first stitch fix.

 
It is like Christmas.  Unwrap and you just don't know what surprise lies inside. 

 
This shirt would be something that I would never pick off the rack on my own.  Turns out after I tried it on it was fantastic.   This is the item that I decided to keep.

 
Have to say this shirt was also pretty amazing.  The only thing that stopped me was the color.  This girl needs things that can match a navy blue uniform and go from work wear to night or weekend wear.  It was amazingly comfy though.  Sad. 

 
The cardigan. Not going to say too much because honestly I probably didn't know howe to work the darn thing.  So in my little world it just became bat wings.

 
The jeans.  Liked. Except there were a little long.  With the price on these if they were not perfect no way would I keep.  Starting to learn things here.  Like invest in quality pieces that look amazing and fit perfect.

 
Super crazy dress.  The hubbie loved.  Think it was just a little too over the top for this girl. 

Sorry for the poor picture, just wasn't working at the moment.

What I love is that they show you what you should wear with what they sent.  One side being casual and how to dress it up. Awesome.  Love.

Amazeballs people.  That is how I want to sum it up.  My next fix is scheduled for September.  Hoenstly I just can not wait.   Asked this next time they cater the items to something I could wear for when I go see the musical "Jersey Boys" with my mommie.   Super Excited.

Interested in Stitch Fix, sound awesome.  Click right over here and get signed up:   http://stitchfix.com/sign_up?referrer_id=3151546

Oh and I did wear the shirt I bought to work.   Everyone loved it.  Just in case you needed another reason aside from feeling like it was Christmas morning.

xoxo....Dawn Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment