Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July Favorite Things

Time to round out the month with a few of my favorite things, times, moments.

1. The Following-

Just cannot seem to get enough of this show this month.  We are completely hooked. 

2. Bucket Lists


That little thing called our summer bucket has lead to so much fun, awesome places this month.  Crystal Creek - Have not been there in years.  Reminded me of being a kid again.
Brewer Game - We love our tailgating and baseball.  The game even went into overtime.  And we won!

3. Anything and everything related to WATER

Water time this month was amazing. Beached it on the fourth. We stalked turtles while kayaking down the river.  Hung out with friends at their lake house and watched fireworks from the pontoon boat.  Which then of course led to our infinite wisdom of the boat purchase aka swagtime.  Now that purchase lead to some amazeballs times with my family. Tubing, sandbar chilling, cocktailing, rope swings.


Bubble Bubble Toot Toot....time to swim on out of here.  What were your favortie things of the month? 

 photo 34ba9c4e-39f4-42b9-adb5-4d3c79ee5ca3_zps03f7ef7a.jpg
 
Linking up with:

4 comments:

  1. Stopped by from the Favorite Things link up; love your lake pictures. I grew up on Lake Champlain and miss it every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I wish I had more water time this month! Your water time looks fantastically wonderful :) Maybe I will get more in August ;) Happy last day of July...can you believe it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spending your summer near the water is the best way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love doing things that remind me of being a kid again. So fun!

    ReplyDelete