Thursday, August 8, 2013

Thump Thump Thursday

 Think I am just slacking a litte bit in my blogland this week.  Let's do some catch up or just a ramble about the current state of the sack. Since I managed to miss throwing up my wordless Wednesday picture, let's just get that done to start things off:

 
And since it is not technically wordless Wednesday, I can add a little commentary to the picture.  Yay. First, I love the wordless Wednesday Picture to be a moment captured within our week.  Now regarding this picture in particular, my steppie the catcher.  On this day they were not having the greatest game hence the adorable little face she has going on.  I completely love the fact she tried a new position in her softball world and found her calling as a catcher all on her own.
 
Now let's get on with it.  Monday was  a day off for me.  Back to school time is just down right crazy.  Annual doc appotinment for the Forest.  Now here we were informed he should probably gain a little weight and eat more.  Hey yo doc, for me to feed this child as you requested I would need another full time job.  You know how cookie monster shovels in cookies?
 
Yep that would be the Forest except with regualr food.  We are seriously on the 5 meal a day plan with seconds at dinner.  Growing teenage boys.   After our wonderous time at the docs office, it was off to do some school shopping.  With how excited I get about back to school shopping you would think that I was still  in school.  Somethings are just so cute I want them even though I have absolutely no use for them.  Of course it is extra fun when the school shopping happens at Target.  Goodness do I love that store.  Check out these headphones.  Beats by Dre are amazing.

This is the "what do you think hubbie?  Think I could run with these on" moment. Sad to say, probably not.
 
The joys of having a day taking time out to have lunch with my son at Chilis. Chili's has the coolest thing on their tables. A kiosk where you can pay your check right there and not have to wait for the waitress.  It was so awesome since we were on a tight schedule.


And yes since it was a day no better time then to have a Midday Monday margarita. 
 
Our Monday closed with the athletic meeting at the high school.  Yes, you are tired, hot and they are boring even with our awesome athletic director.  So excited for my sons cross country season to start though.  Love watching the kids run.  In my opinion running is all about you no matter what place you come in, you accomplished something awesome.
 
Tuesday, Wednesday then were the same old back to work boring days.  A person definetly needs those though.  Now I am sitting here on Thursday with a migraine. Boo.  Been plagued with these darn things since I was 12. Wish they would get easier.  Right now this is definetly how I feel.
migraine photo: Migraine migraine.jpg
 
Hopefully when my head clears a little I can get some really reflective stuff giong on in here or not.  Who knows these days. Now it is time to head on out of my little blogland, take my meds and get some rest.  The weekend is coming peeps.  Oh and do we have some great things going on.
 
 
 photo 34ba9c4e-39f4-42b9-adb5-4d3c79ee5ca3_zps03f7ef7a.jpg
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment