Friday, April 10, 2015

Stitch Fixery #11-12

Since my last little stich fix post, I have actually had two boxes of glory arrive at my doorstep.  Today I am going to grace everyone with the uuuummm, sorry no, not so much items.  Or the items that were just not me and had to go back to find the correct owner.

1. Kathy Striped Fit and Flare Dress

I thought this was cute and liked the fit, but there as just something about the stripes that wasn't working for me.   Turns out though it did work for K and she scored herself a new dress.  So this one was kind of a no...yet keep.

2. and 3.   Lennox Lace Detail Blouse and Caius Straight Leg Jean
Now the lace detailing and pattern on the shirt was cute.  I couldn't get over the little tie in the front.  Now the jeans, the color was just awkward for me.  Comfort level was awesome, but I just couldn't get past the color and finding something to wear with it in my closet.
 
4. Jaye Cutout Shoulder Blouse
 
I am a sucker for the cutout shoulders.  The pattern though and the fit was a little off for me.


And there you have my little, uuummm no's.  Stayed tuned as I work on getting the heck to the yeah ones together.  Hopefully I will be able to get that to you before my next little surprise comes in May.  

Stay pretty and have a great weekend!
 
 


Now the famous last words, if you haven't tried it....go do it already.  Here are the details on how you can get in on the action.

Stitch Fix
 
If you are unaware what it is, here are some details. Go online here: Stitchfix. Fill out a style profile, pay $20 to have the sylist pick out and send you clothes. Once you receive them you have three days to choose which ones you will keep and which ones you will return. You make notes online also regarding what you liked or didn't like to help out the stylist on your next fix.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment