Thursday, April 2, 2015

Choose Your Own Adventure

Life According to Steph
 
March's theme was RELATIONSHIPS.
 
One of my goals was to make a conscience effort to do things with the family.  Which I think I did ok with.  We took the kids to the Badger Hockey Game and then went to see K's play together. Last week, I also managed to do quite a bit of dog walking.  Now to keep it up.
 
Now getting closer with the pillow....I was doing ok for a bit.  Then needless to say things had to get done and my extra 1/2 hour with my fluffy love slipped away.
 
________________________________________________________________________
 
Aprils theme is FINANCES.
 
And my goals....
  1.  Save an extra $200 this month
  2. Stick to only my scheduled events this month (unless the Badgers beat Kentucky...then it is game on for the finals)
  3. Not on the list no Buy
  4. Let the wish list chill for a month aka...don't buy anything from that list (unless I need to make free shipping on an amazon order)
And there you have...notice how I got a few disclaimers in there.  That should surely equate to a win.
 
Right Mr. Goat...say goodbye now.

 

4 comments:

  1. I need to get back to working on my sleep!

    I think I'm going to let my wish list chill in April too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your savings goal!!! Just think, at the end of the year, that'd be $2400!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even have a wishlist, which makes it impossible to say no to myself. I should really start one!

    Good luck with April!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get back to sticking with my scheduled events. It's really the best way to save money, and my spending has been nuts lately.

    ReplyDelete