Friday, April 3, 2015

Friday Four

Hey, Hey, Hey...we are all about doing the Friday four today.  Simply because the Badgers are making it to the Final Four.  Holler.  Yeah you know where you will find me tomorrow night.
Quickly, Quickly it is late in the day.   My four are going to be four things I am super excited to join in on this month.

1.   Choose Your Own Adventure- Saving those dollar this month with Steph
Life According to Steph
 
 
3. Listers Gotta List with the reset girl - Check out her instagram.  Basically she gives you prompts, you write a list and make it pretty.
 
4. 12x30 Challenge from Chasing my Extraordinary this month is books.
 
Alright, there we go all done.  The quick, down and dirty.  Check these ladies out and join in for some fun this month.  As always I will report out at the end of the month.  Plus since I am joining some late, I got some catching up to do.  Have a great weekend and...
 
GO BADGERS
 
 
 



1 comment: