Friday, February 20, 2015

Littles top Ten

Normally everyone would be reading a Friday Five for an upcoming birthday...but today you are twice as lucky.  See twice as lucky as I, when these two adorable little boys came into the world.  Today's Friday Ten is dedicated to my top fave Moo and Cooper moments over the last year...
 
1. In case you were not aware there is nothing better than boogers and beaters.

 
2. Cornholio Crazy

 
3. Why yes, yes this is a hat.
 
 
4.  I tell you I am the captain of this here ship
 
 
5. Just too cool for you
 
6. They must be placed just so in a very particular little row

 
7.   The sea belongs to me
 
 
8. Oh yes, I love you to very much now please do not lick my nose again
 
9. Snug as a bug in a rug
 
 
10.  I shall get you my little pretties
 
Here is to two of the most awesome boys that I know.   You have my heart and soul, I could not imagine our lives without you. 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment