Wednesday, February 4, 2015

January Faves

Well hello February....starting to fall behind the eight ball of my January wrap up, so we will get this out of the way rather quickly.  Bing Bang Boom Bam...let's go

Moment: And this month goes to....
 
All the kids and them just being them. Goodness I love them to the moon and back a gazillion times.

Music My jam - AronChupa - I'm an Albatraoz....like all month to the point that they hung up a picture of one in my work cube, argh.



Beauty Product -  Good question, let me get back to you on this one.

Clothes - Hunting Socks, serious issues of cold feet this month folks.

Reading -  Started reading the book "Wild" finally and I am up to date on the magazine population!

Watching -  Shameless.  I am sure you have heard me profess my love for this show here before.  At least once a week I feel absolutely normal.

Food/Drink -  Tossing this out there and I don't have any pictures, but...these salted chocolate almond things I stumbled on at Walgreens.  I so need to get more, yum

Purchase - Step stool
Mommie wow I am a big girl now...or at least I can reach the top shelf of things finally without crawling on the counters.


Looking Forward too in next month or shall I say this month...my day with the littles and our family movie night...and possibly taking the hubbie to the RV show.  
 
"It's an RV, Clarke"
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment