Thursday, February 5, 2015

Choose Your Own Adventure - Complete

Life According to Steph

Well now I am so glad I kicked some butt in December on the challenge because in January it all went south.  I knew I had that post it in my planner for a reason.
This January's theme was COMPLETE....que the funeral music
 
 
1. A book - I started one.  Didn't finish it, but it is started.  All my magazines have been read in the house though.
 
2. Arizona Vacation Collage - Complete Failure
 
3. Yearly Photo Books -  2013 has been finished and one book was even ordered. 2014 is in progress the pictures are in the books, not to clean them up.  2015 the book has been started and I placed the pictures into the book from January. 
 
Ok maybe we didn't need funeral music as I discussed my dismay at the failure.  I did make some progress though.
____________________________________________________________________________
 
Now onto February's theme which is CREATE.  OK ready, set let's watch my little cheating here.
 
1. Arizona Vacation Collage - Yeah it has been a year since I traveled there, so it is getting done. (secretly crossing my fingers)
 
2. Kids Scrapbook Pages
 
3. First Home Key Project
 
4. 2014 Family Picture Collage (?) - Right now this is just a kind of out there idea.  I have come to the conclusion the whole picture process in my house and what I do with everything really needs to be ironed out.
 
And lastly the most important...create a sanity box.  Figure that way when I "lose" it, my sanity will hopefully hop right into its little box that it calls home.
 
There you have...now hop on over to Steph's blog and join in.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Hey that's what goals are for - moving from one month to the next ;) Sometimes life gets in the way and you have to shift things, it's all good. Good luck this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm intrigued by the sanity box.

    I think a lot of goals can fall into various categories...yours moving on over prove that this month! Some of mine do that from time to time too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your collage books. I cannot wait to hear about them. I need to make some booklets. My husband and I have taken pictures each year around the same time and I would love to create a book on our dating times, the wedding, and our first year of marriage. I am in need of taking pictures and planning if I want to complete these. They will definitely wait for summer though. Good luck and thanks for link up with us!

    ReplyDelete