Monday, February 9, 2015

Weekend Past

Hello Monday, now this last weekend I was living the single life, sort of.  The hubbie was at his geek fest being all geeky, of course, and I was left all by myself.  Well until the Forest came home Saturday...but anyways.

Now what is a weekend single to do on a Friday evening...work late and grab a pizza for dinner.  You know any flavor that she wants because no one else's input matters but hers.  Glorious right...yep, right up until you realize the darn oven is probably broken.  Que up the girl tears with the where's my hubbie...ok not really, but the pizza did get cooked after a hangry wait of  45 minutes for the oven to heat and then 30 minutes of cook time.  Sunday, the hubbie looked at it and will be replacing a heating coil or whatever that steel tube is called in the bottom. Yay. And let me add that when you have to intentionally plan meals without an oven it seems impossible. Even if every other week you would never use it.  Now with all of that hangry waiting going on...perfect chance to send the hubbie some love...

Because really who can go even a day without seeing pictures of our little freakazoid sir chuck the chiweenie.
 

Saturday morning was spent with my littles. Then since my moo had to get his hair cut, I got to hang with the super cooper.  We did crazy awesome things like...rearrange the cars in the driveway, which of course led to the cranking music driveway car dance party.  And since we were all ready to party it up and there was a tiki bar in the future....
 
We shall play with summer inner tubes and dream of the sandbar.  Now of course the afternoon did take us to our fave tiki bar place...except it was a trailer with hot beverages.
 
 
They managed to clear out a whole entire area also for people to ice skate on...or in our case just try not to fall on our butts.
 

They also had a little redneck bonfire going on.

Yes, that would be a digger stoking the fire and also used to add sticks to it.
 
 
The littles...goodness they are cute.  It was even better when they were sledding down a mound of snow...and hauling ass across the ice.  Their auntie would have tried that...but her butt was kind of hurting from falling earlier in the day.  Thankfully though I only spilled half a drink...
 
I will just blame it on lake dreams...
Only a few more months.
 
After all our afternoon fun, Saturday evening was spent trying to figure out how to work the darn PS3.  Again que up the girl tears with the where's my hubbie...it was ok, snapchat a teenager and boom, I got me some Netflix.   Then my Forest finally arrived.  Chinese for dinner, it shall be.
 
Sunday...found me doing the same old.  Cleaning, shopping, waiting for the hubbie to come home so I can give him the visual of the distress of an oven breaking, the poor chines food, and how the stupid one button remote really requires more than just one button.
 
And the evening was....family dinner.  Dah that is what we do on Sundays people. Peace out
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment