Tuesday, November 26, 2013

This or That

This or That Link Up

Stuffing or Mashed Potatoes

Mashed potatoes all the way.  Especially when you add some garlic, sour cream and cheese.  Oh heaven.

Homemade Cranberry Sauce or store bought cranberry sauce

Neither. Not a huge fan of cranberry sauces.  The hubbie and I just discussed that over the phone moments ago.  His comment something along the lines of: oh yeah I would take a scoop of that stuff out of the can. 

Pumpkin Pie or Pecan Pie

Pecan Pie all the way.  Add in some chocolate and cover in whip cream.  Tr la la...again close to heaven.

Cooking all day or cleaning all night

Cooking all day.  Completely due to the fact that I love a glass (or bottle of wine) while cooking. 

Thanksgiving Day Parade or Football Game

Thanksgiving Day parade.  One day I will finally see one of those huge balloons just float away.  Could you imagine ?!?  What if it hit a plane?  Would they dispatch the air force to take the thing down?  Hey balloon holders...it is ok just let go. Please.

And that wraps it up for today's this or that.

xoxo, Dawn Marie

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I love your answer about cooking or cleaning :) Same for me! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever heard of a loaded mashed potatoe casserole? You can thank me later. Thanks for linking up doll

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use sour cream, and herb and garlic cream cheese in my mashed taters. Plus a ton of garlic!! And, don't like cranberry sauce either!! Thanks for linking up! Happy thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete