Wednesday, November 20, 2013

This or That...

This or That Link Up

This week is Fears, so here are the questions.

Heights or deep water: Heights.  Completely heights.  Maybe it is my blindness.  Heights freak me out.  Love being in the water.

Snakes or Spiders: Snakes. All the way.  Spiders, at least where I live are tiny and can be squished.
Losing all your teeth, or losing all your hair: I would rather lose all my hair. This girl likes food too much to lose my teeth.  And then think of all the wigs you could buy.

No voice or No hearing: No voice. As much as I was leaning towards no hearing (you know that peace and quiet), voice won.  After all how would you be able to hear me echo.

Eating a bug, or eating intestines: Eating a bug.  For some reason I have in my mind that you maybe able to disguise intestines as like a sausage.  So that is what I am going with.
 
Little bit of this and a little bit of that for the day.

xoxo, Dawn Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment