Tuesday, November 26, 2013

These are a few of my favorite things {Stocking Stuffers}

 
Linking up for favorite things stocking stuffers.  Now this could get rather almost expensive.  If the key here is that they just need to fit in a stocking.  Since we really don't want too much jaw dropping, gasping for air going on here, we will try to keep to items under $10.

Ferrero Mon Cheri Mon Cheri Fine Hazelnut Chocolates 6 Pack
AEO Intarsia Knit Sock


That was quite a bit harder then what I thought it would be.  Managed to find four that were under $10.  Not sure if that means I have officially fallen into the high maintenance category.  No, it is just that with inflation everything I think should be $10 is actually $15.  Poop.

Until Next week, when we link up for gifts for anyone less than $100.

xoxo, Dawn Marie



2 comments:

  1. Is it weird that I LOVE a good pair of cute patterned socks in my stocking?! Love it! Thanks for linking up with us, beauty!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ same!! I love those socks!! :)

    ReplyDelete