Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September Faves

And September has come and gone.  It is rather hard to believe because it seems to be slightly warmer than normal.  Looking back at this month was rather difficult for me...just not feeling like I am going to give you a whole lot today.  It could be that as I write this, I am under the weather with the first fall cold issue, so please someone bring me some whiskey and a woobie.

Moment

 My sons last high school homecoming...a senior, how can this be?
 
And his 18th birthday.  Goodness I have no words to put to this except I am one proud mom.

Clothes - Now this is not a moment nor a fave, but I have been going thru my clothes and sorting them by the season.  So while I do not have a favorite, I am enjoying rediscovering some items that have been in hibernation.
 
Reading - It's back to school time people, so there is no fun reading going on.

Watching - Getting the hubbie caught up on the Fast and Furious. 

Food/Drink -


Purchase - Finally found some cute, comfy brown flats and My Asus Chromebook flip 10.1 inch convertible two in one touchscreen. I seriously have been loving the chromebook for around the house...aka a blog post coming your way.

Looking Forward too in next month...our little mini fall fest we have planned and all the glorious Halloween fall things on the agenda.


No comments:

Post a Comment