Thursday, September 10, 2015

End of Summer Tag


Oh I saw this fun little tag idea over at Chasing My Extraordinary and thought why not play along.  After all might as well enjoy a little summer reflection before it passes away, so hop into your hammock and.....
 


Here we go:
  1. What's the hottest temperature it has ever reached where you lived? 100.9°, recorded on June 29, 1931.
  2. Speaking of hot, how do you cool off in the summer heat?  Hello have you seen the pictures, we jet ski, boat, and rope swing.
  3. Summer is one of the best times to read. Give us a summer book recommendation. I like quick reads in summer, you know something that draws me in and keeps me there so basically for my latest go check out the book link up I joined in with Steph....and go visit her page to see other people's reads.
  4. What's the favorite thing about summer where you live?  Lake Time and Ice Cream Station
  5. What's the #1 thing on your summer bucket list?  Go to Mexico and Explore a new State Park.  Both of these were accomplished and loved.
  6. You're going on a girl's trip this weekend and you've rented  a drop top convertible. What's the song you blast?  Flo Rida - GDFR or honestly any Flo Rida.  Of course, try to find a convertible to rent in Wisconsin.  I have discovered today that it is an almost impossible task. We will just leave that for a whole another time.
  7. Summer is for glowing. What product do you use to get your bronze on?  I am an all natural kind of girl...so I am going with the good ole' sun
  8. What about lip products? Are you a lipstick, lip gloss or bare lip girl?  You will either find me with Lip Gloss on or Lip Balm
  9. How about nail polish? What nail polish can you not get enough of during the summer?  I generally keep the fingers clear, but the toes get all the hot, bright summer colors you could imagine.
  10. This or That
    1. Bonfire or swimming - Swimming
    2. pool or beach  - Beach
    3. ice-cream or popsicles - Ice Cream
    4. Bikini or one piece - Bikini
    5. sporting event or music festival - music fest
    6. maxis or sundresses  - Sundresses
  11. Dream summer vacation on me.  Where are you going?  Europe, every single country I could possibly squeeze in starting with Italy
  12. Got any summer traditions - Well, we used to finish the summer with a cook contest.  this year though it will be delayed.
And that pretty much sums it up....so now, tag your it.

No comments:

Post a Comment