Friday, September 25, 2015

HoCo 5

Now in case you are not in the know, HoCo means Homecoming.  Clearly I was not in the know and since have been schooled on the latest acronym by my seniors.  Expanding our intelligence on a Friday, just like the cool kids.  

Speaking of Fridays, it is the Friday of homecoming week here in our little cul de sac.  Going into this week, I truly did not realize how different my perspective was going to be compared to the homecoming weeks in the past. This year I am the mom of senior, it is his last high school homecoming, and he is turning 18.  I am soaking up all of these last little moments.

HoCo 5

  1. Powder Puff Football - Watching the Kelso and the other senior girls play was so much fun. And the seniors finally won.
  2. Home Cross County Meet  - I will always enjoy watching my son run...and this one was kind of funny because he "officially" asked Kelso to homecoming at the end of the race.
  3. Homecoming Parade - Now this is going down tonight.  It is different than most years, since Forest and Kelso are on court and will be riding in a convertible, which mind you will be driven by my fave 3rd grade teacher and amazing person, Mrs. S.  I am over the moon that she is driving them.
  4. Football Game - My first time attending the homecoming football game.  This is purely to watch the homecoming court do their homecoming thing during halftime.  Added bonus will be that I get to watch the Kelso cheer.
  5. HoCo Dance - I just love seeing them all dressed up looking all dapper. Oh and the theme this year is haunted Halloween (or something along those lines), so I am rather curious if anyone will take it to a different level and be in costume.   And now a glimpse of past years.....

 
Go Horicon!!!   And Seniors!!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment