Wednesday, September 2, 2015

August Faves

The other day I was thinking about revamping this whole monthly faves post.  In all reality this is not only some of my faves, but also a currently list too.  Now the thing with thinking about this was that I came up with this bomb title for the monthly post....then it was gone.  And that folks is what happens when you don't write things down....poof vanished.

Yesterday marked the unofficial end of summer...all the kiddos in the family are back to school.  The littles even started their first day in the big boy school.  I took them a little fun back to school gift yesterday so I could hear how there day went and their fave part (school buses and hamburgers).  Plus I needed to remind them that if they have any problems at all...they just needed to tell the person to leave them alone or they will call their cousin and he is Senior.   Yes, a senior...because you know seniors are the scariest thing ever when you are in grade school.

Anyways let's get back to reflecting on August...

Moment:



Alright there was two...one was the coolness of the scenery on the eagle bluff trail at Peninsula State Park and then there was the weekend where the hubbie and I just checked out and chilled for a bit.
 
Beauty Product - Aside from the standard summer sunscreen, I also have been experiencing a bit of laziness in my makeup removal, which means face cloths.

Clothes - My tried and true brown khaki shorts....they are worn boating/jetskiing, hiking, and lounging.  The day they finally meet their demise, I will have a mini melt down.
 
Watching - We are still loving "Falling Skies".   This week we seriously need to make some time to do some binge watching and finish the last two episodes ever.

Food/Drink -
Green Goodness

Purchase - Would be everything on got on my mall haul.


Looking Forward too in next month the start of my son's last cross country season and his last homecoming.  Yes, I may slightly be tearing up...time goes a little to fast sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment