Friday, July 17, 2015

Stitch Fixery #13

Time for fix number 13....in case you thought you missed the keepers from 11 and 12, you did not.  I really need to get the pictures done of those items. Lately there just seems to be not enough hours in the day, maybe if there was less real work, more time for fun blog work and just more time for fun in general it would be different. Seriously doubtful, cause if this girl didn't have to work for her money...I would just be out having some serious summer fun. 

Now anyways stay tuned for #11-12 keepers, and we shall get on with number 13....my request was basically anything that would work for my Mexico trip and the small town music fest that was right around the corner.


1. Papermoon Loraine Lace Trim Knit Tank

 
This one was a keeper.  Perfect with my skinnie jeans and I won nothing like it.  Plus the cotton was very soft and I am a total sucker when it comes to soft cotton.
 
2. Isabelle Crochet Tank Top

 
Another keeper.  This was absolutely perfect for putting on over my swimsuit when we were in Mexico.  There I also paired it up with a pair of brown khaki shorts.
 
3. Chambrai Norene Linen Cuffed Short

 
While I love linen shorts, as you can tell by the expression on my face these went back.  Color was ok, length was a little long and they really did nothing for the butt.
 
4. Papermoon Briar Maxi Dress

 
Alright, let's just call this a short girl dream.  I am happy they sent a maxi dress.  In the picture I was in heels plus standing on my toes and still today I am not sure that this works for me.  It went back. Fun to try though.
 
5. Street Level Kaeyln Laser Cut Two-Tone Reversible Tote

 
And finally we have a bag bigger than I am, which was ok since I asked for something to take to the beach.  This went back. Maybe it was the reversible factor or the vision of sand in all the die cutouts, not sure but it wasn't working for me.
 
There is my number 13.  With being introduced to this whole concept of capsule wardrobe and seasonal color matching, I will be tasking my stylist with something related to those for number 14.
 
Now the famous last words, if you haven't tried it....go do it already.  Here are the details on how you can get in on the action.

Stitch Fix
 
If you are unaware what it is, here are some details. Go online here: Stitchfix. Fill out a style profile, pay $20 to have the sylist pick out and send you clothes. Once you receive them you have three days to choose which ones you will keep and which ones you will return. You make notes online also regarding what you liked or didn't like to help out the stylist on your next fix.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love Street Level bags. That's a big one!

    They sent you those shorts? They look like they're from 1989.

    I like the stuff you kept!

    ReplyDelete