Monday, July 6, 2015

Fab Fit Fun - Spring Edition

 
Wow is it just me or do I feel like my whole entire blog is just about the random subscription boxes that appear at the doorstep. Hopefully this barrage of subscription box posts will come to an end soon.  For now though....let's discuss Fab Fit Fun.
 
This subscription service provides a box once a quarter or each season. Check it out here: Fab Fit Fun.
 
First off, let me say that I love the variety of items that I get in the box.  I am not ending up with just make up, clothes or some form of exercise gear.
 
Let's take a look in the box. 
<shown above>
1.  Temporary Tattoos - Can't really give an opinion on this since I have yet to play with them.
2.  Lightweight scarf - Love the colors and the pattern on this
3. Intense Body Blast workout DVD - Since I don't work out at home, maybe someday.


 
4. $125 Gift Card - This was for formal dress rental items. Honestly I don't have a use for this.
5. Hello Fresh Gift Card - While I love the idea of this, for me I deemed the service to be non-cost effective
6. $25 Gift Card for work out items - I looked at there website, but the majority of items leaned towards individuals who work out at home (which I do not)

 
7. Growables Seed Pod - I was very excited to receive this.  As of today though, plant still has not grown.
8. Salted Caramel Puffed Corn - Holy shit Batman, this stuff is/was delicious and I have discovered a new favorite food.

 
9. Rifle Paper Company Coasters - Adorableness.  Such a spring feel to them. I may make a few into a mini picture.

 
10. Collagen Booster and Serum By Palmetto - Aside from the pump shooting out the product like no one's business, I am loving this product.
11.  Makeup brushes - Brushes are made of a soft material that applies the product nicely.  I used one of them for eyeshadow
12. Orly Nailpolishes - While I have not tried the BB Crème, I have used the nail polish.  This combination would be nice for a French manicure.
 
There you have all the little goodies that came inside.  Now onto the verdict, will this subscription keep coming to my house....YES.
 
I love the variety of items that are in the box and the price is not overwhelming.
 
Go check it out here: Fab Fit Fun.
 
And I am happy to say that my summer box just arrived!!
 
Until tomorrow when we see what kind of shit show went down over the weekend...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment