Friday, July 3, 2015

Ipsy Insight

 
Once upon a time there was a girl who loved makeup and getting fun new things to try out in the make up department.  One day an ad or announcement appeared that was a huge hello check out we have Ipsy over here.  Ohs and aaahhs led to a "hey why not".    After a slight wait, the shipping date came and this little envelope of interest arrived at the doorstep.
 
Now time to get to what was inside. 
1. A small makeup bag - ok. I don't really have a use for another makeup bag
2. IT CC Cream - Used this while I was in Mexico and did not get burned plus provided nice coverage
3. Oscar Brandt Mousse - I do nothing really with my hair, so this will be "rehomed".
4. The Balm Eyeshadow in Fit - Like the color even though I do have similar colors. 
 
5. GlamGlow Thirsty Cleanser - Waiting until Winter to give this the true test
6. Klorane Eye Patches - Soothing yes.  I chill them in the refrig and put them on in the afternoon when my eyes were feeling tired from the screen time at work.


And moving on with my thoughts.  This subscription is $10 per month.  You do not know what you are getting nor do you have the option to select what you would like.   While it was fun, I opted to cancel after this one month.  The only reason being is that I have so much make up and skincare items now that I would really like to clean house on some of that before exploring other options.   If you are looking to try new things and love makeup, skincare or hair items, I would recommend this subscription service.

1 comment:

  1. I liked getting the Ipsy bags, but I wasn't using any of it and was just giving it away. I wish they had a quarterly option.

    ReplyDelete