Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Curing the Hangry - Round 2

 
Because I kind want to be a show off...ok I just like sharing the various things that I get in the quirky subscription boxes I decide to have arrive at my doorstep, it is time for Curing the Hangry
with the Graze box Round 2.  

And in Round number 2 we have:
1. Lightly Toasted Pistachios - Pistachios happen to be one of my fave nuts.  Love
2. Raspberry and Coconut muffin - This was interesting.  The coconut shavings were something that I have never had before. Like
3. Barbeque Sub - I Enjoyed the breadsticks the dipping sauce while good reminded me slightly of ketchup. Like
4. Cocoa Cookie Dippers with Cherry Compote - Cookies in glorious dipping sauce added makes it out of the world.  LOVE

Once again nothing I hated in this box, a great variety of flavors....the winner of this round though goes to the Cocoa Cooke Dippers with Sauce (of course)

Head over here to find out about my very first box:   Graze Box





disclaimer: All opinions were my own and I have not been compensated for this post. I just truly love their snacks and service

No comments:

Post a Comment