Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Influenster Nurture Vox Box


Goodness I absolutely love when I realize that I got picked for a box from influenster.   Each box has a theme and the one that I happened to get was the Nurture Vox Box.

Here is what all came inside this little box of goodness:

1. Hada Labo Tokyo ultimate Anti-aging Facial

2. Uncle Ben's Rice Coupon

3. Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen Sensitive - I used this when went to Mexico plus on a recent kayaking trip and loved it.  I did not burn at all.  It was thick enough to that I could see and feel where it was going on to ensure I was covered.

4. Dramamine Non-Drowsy Natural - While I was taken back that this was all natural, I can say that it worked for motion sickness. 

5. Red Vines - Love. Love.  These are not greasy.  Texture, flavor is perfection.  We took them with us on one of our boating excursions.  Fat free and contains only five ingredients.

6. Ore-Ida Extra Crispy Taters

7. Attitude Hair Care Shampoo - Shampoo is clear, not heavy and has no worry free ingredients.  This is now at Target.

Even though I have not had the chance to use all of the items, I am very anxious to test them out.  Maybe it would be easier if I wasn't just sitting around and eating all the licorice because you can take those anywhere....like the boat of course.  So pardon me while I grab a handful of licorice with a side of my blue lizard sunscreen.





* Disclaimer - Products have been received complimentary from influenster for testing purposes.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment